What We Believe and What We Don't Believe
1. The Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; ONE God
in THREE Manifestations.
2. Christ Jesus: Head of the Church, no other Name whereby all must
be saved, God Incarnate.
3. The Bible: The only authoritative Word of God.
4. Baptism into Christ: The result of being born-again of the
5. Baptism with water: Full submersion, in Jesus' name, after you are
born again. (Greek definition: To immerse, to submerge, fully wet.)
6. Baptism with the Spirit: After being born-again, the
evidence is power to live the Christian life and you will begin to speak with tongues.
7. The Word of Faith is what we preach.
8. The Redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for
the physical body in answer to the Prayer of Faith.
9. The reality of Eternal life and Everlasting damnation.
Heaven and Hell.
10. All have sinned and have fallen short of the Glory of God.
11. The Church is the Called-out ones, who have confessed with their mouths
and believe in their hearts that Jesus Christ is Lord.
What We Don’t Teach and Don’t Believe
1. We don’t believe that everyone is called to this church,
it’s up to God’s placement. He sets the members in as it pleases Him.
2. We don’t believe that God uses sickness and disease to teach
and perfect us. We are in a better covenant established on better promises.
3. We don’t believe that by being a good, moral person you will
go to heaven. For all have sinned and have come short of the Glory of God.
4. We don’t believe that women can not teach or be a part of
the 5-Fold Ministry.
5. We don’t believe that the gifts of the Spirit (including
speaking in tongues) have passed away.
6. We don’t believe God is going to send His Church through
the Tribulation Period.
7. We don’t believe people coming to our church must be
wearing expensive, fancy clothes. Just come as you are!
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.